Non Destructive Testing is yet another division of NEDA Engineering. With over 20 years of experience across the industry, our technicians are qualified to level 2 in accordance with the requirements of ASME, BS, EN.
We provide Non Destructive Testing services in the following disciplines:
- MPI – Magnetic Particle Testing (Colour contrast and fluorescent)
- MFL – Magnetic Flux Leakage (Tank floors etc.)
- UT – Ultrasonic Testing.
- Flaw Detection.
- Thickness Testing.
- Continuous scanning of vessel and tank shells.
- LPT – Liquid Penetrant Testing (Colour contrast and fluorescent)
- RT – Radiographic Testing.
- Radiographic inspections for welded components in all industries using various techniques in accordance with BS, EN and ASME codes.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Testing – As an inspection authority, NEDA advises and makes recommendations on the hydro testing of any pressure equipment such as air receivers, pumps and portable compressors.
- Hardness testing of steel.
- Holiday Tester.