NEDA Engineering is an Approved Inspection Authority accredited by SANAS internationally. Furthermore we are registered with the Department of Labour and the Department of Mineral Resources South Africa to operate as a Government Improved Inspection Authority. We offer the following services:
- All activities as detailed in the Pressure Equipment Regulation.
- Welding Consultancy.
- Qualification of welding procedures and welders.
- Recertification of pressure equipment.
- Inspection and release of repaired, modified or new pressure equipment.
- In service inspection of steam generators, vessels and pressurised systems.
- Design review and drawing approval.
- Risk based inspection in accordance with API 580.
- Fitness for service inspection in accordance with API RP 579.
Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)
- Quality management systems.
- System procedures and work instructions.
- Quality Control Plans (QCP’s) and related quality documentation.
- Onsite QC inspection.
- Vendor inspection on behalf of the client